Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My 5 Fall Goals

Happy Humpday! I woke up to a fun post I got tagged in from the gorgeous Kat of Mary & Dyer. The tagged post is about you guessed it .. My 5 Fall Goals :) The 5 goals that I picked out are not anything crazy or life altering, but they're actual goals that I have a shot at reaching!

1. I want to call my little sister Wyndra more often, & be a better BIG sister to her :)
Wyndra (11) & Me (21) two summer ago
She lives in Ohio & surprised me for my birthday with this awesome cake that she baked for me!
It was not only the cutest cake ever it was delicious <3

2. I want to plan another vacation for my Husband (David) & I
On our LATE honeymoon in Grand Cayman [Jan '11]
What AN AMAZING TRIP going through the photos it was so hard to pick just 1 pic!
We went on a week long cruise to Mexico, Grand Cayman, Haiti,& lastly Jamaica.
It was so beautiful & our first vacation EVER just the 2 of us :)

3. Care less about what people think of me & TAKE MORE PICS IN PUBLIC!
 @ 5 Napkin Burger in NYC [July '11]
I L O V E food .. it isn't a secret lol, & I love taking pictures of it as well as my outfits.
Although I love those things I often get self conscious about what those around me will think.
examples: "What has she never seen food before?" "Her outfits NOT that CUTE why is she taking a picture of it?"
Anyways, it's time to come to terms with it. It's my life & if I want to enjoy & document it by taking a bajillion pics then 
I CAN DO THAT & I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL STUPID! [lol]

4. Come up with a "couples" costume for Halloween this year.
YES ... you're correct we did go as Jersey Shore for last year's Halloween  [guilty]
I had to put SOOO much bronzer & hair gel on David [chronic pasty boy] to achieve the Pauly-D look
 &
 I have 2 bras on stuffed with socks to achieve J-WOW status
It was a lot of fun, but I really don't have too many ideas for what to do for this year & I'm VERY open to suggestions! The year before this or maybe 2 years I don't remember I went as Sarah Palin & David was just my husband or Sarah's [lol] but it was pretty funny. 

5. Stop & Take time to BREATHE & be GRATEFUL.
MOMA [NYC '10]
Life is BUSY HECTIC & CRAZY.
It's so easy to get all tangled up in it & get stressed out. I'm trying to take at least a couple moments each day to just really enjoy the simple things & to realize just how many wonderful things I'm surrounded by on a daily basis!
My Loving Family & Friends, Beautiful Sunsets, Yummy Food, Cozy Blankets, & of course my lovely READERS!

This post was so much fun to write & I hope that you all enjoy it!
I'm now passing this on to:
Jamie of  beautyandlechic
Caise of wade ashore    
Kaitlin of kait girl      
Vivi of heart print and style
Amy of mad amy t

PS: I'll fill you all in later on the boot saga .. I don't know if it's gonna be a happy ending lol.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! I'm totally with you on taking more pictures in public/not caring what other people thing :) Oh, and finding a couples Halloween costume is also at the top of my "To Do" list!

    -Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I always have to remind myself to be grateful for what I already have. It puts alot of things in perspective. I don't mind taking pictures. I love taking pictures. It's when someone wants to take a picture of me, I clam up and become self-conscious. *le sigh* I don't know what I want to be for Halloween. Bummer. Thank you for tagging me. Will definitely do a post soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! love your goals!! :) I totally need to work on being grateful too!!

    Talk to you soon beautiful!!
    xox
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! :))
    I would love to see more photos from ur vacation :-)

    good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes definitely spend more time with your sister..:-)

    Ohhh man I can't stop laughing at your halloween costume...I don't watch jersey shore but right away I figured it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures and moments :) I need beach haha

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so inspired by your fall goals, i have adopted some of my own too. your sister is SO adorable! i love that halloween photo of you and your hubby haha, cute! i miss you and hope that your week has been going well darling!


    x jamie
    beautyandlechic.blogspot.com

    formerly blogredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such a great idea to take some time and make some goals. I need to do that to. Your goals are cute, they show how compassionate you are ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3