Sunday, October 23, 2011

LOFT opening

Yesterday I attended the opening of the new Loft store is Georgetown. The best part besides free champagne, an awesome DJ, scrumptious Georgetown Cupcakes [I had 3 I have no self control], & great company was that LUCKY magazine covered the event along with Lacey. I had a lot of fun just checking out the new fall styles as well as taking pictures & chatting with some of my fellow CapFABB bloggers. It's always so cool putting an actual face [not photo] to a blogger after you've followed their blog. Congrats again to Lacey and hopefully one event at a time we'll show the rest of the country that D.C. is dressing to impress :)
WARNING: this post is picture heavy
lovely hostess for the afternoon Lacey her outfit was top-notch I love the all red with the statement necklace
Red Velvet G-town cupcake
The gorgeous Apollina ,I LOVED her shoes & her polish color! 
some stylish bloggers, it was especially nice getting to chat with Alison after reading so many of her posts :)
Also, I really really LOVED Chyanne's amazing blouse & adorable cropped cut !

Krystin on the left always looks awesome, I'm really loving the warm color scheme & of course the leopard clutch !
 Vivi always looks so adorable & polished along with Gwynne who was my accidental twin for the day :)
 the Queen of Pattern mixing Victoria she can seriously make anything work
So happy that I got to see Katherine before leaving, she's always so fashionable & on top of that she's talented. Check out her pieces at Violet or online here.

I'm wearing: Crochet tunic, belt, boots-THRIFTED, knit socks-F21, dress-EXPRESS

I had a lot of fun at the event & came home to take a long nap thanks to the cupcakes & champagne. Hope you all had a lovely weekend & if I didn't link you in a picture I'm super sorry & if you leave a comment with a link to your page I'll gladly link you :)

10 comments:

  1. you look beautiful!
    it looks you had a lot of fun :)
    I'm jealous :( In my town there's no such a great meetings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no pictures of you as my Yellow twin hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great event!! I am sure you had a lot of fun! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear! Thanks for the comment :)
    I'm following back.
    Congratulations on the blog so organized and great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looked so fun!! You look amazing as always.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a fun opening!! everything looks so glamorous!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy cupcakes! I need to find something like this to go to..looks like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love these photos! This looks SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a joy meeting you, I hope i will see you at the next event!

    xoxo,
    Vogue & Vintage

    http://vogueandvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had a great time hanging out with you and Gwen! And thank you for your nice words. I'm all over here blushing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3