Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a little something to make you :)

Ugh, I've still got a bad case of the Mondays so I thought I'd share this little person who always finds a way to cheer me up!
video
His name is Zachary but we all call him Moose. His mom & I are really good friends so I get to enjoy kids without having to have one just yet. This was this past July when we had a play-date! As you can tell he's VERY patriotic so much so that he wouldn't set that flag down ALL day even when we were in the pool.

3 comments:

  1. awwww my heart melts when i see little adorable kids like him! hahha
    thanks for visiting our blog girl, hope to see you soon!
    xo
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3