Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas aka my IPhone came early!

Ok first off I have to let all of you know I have N E V E R had a cool phone .. really like never! So I was super excited when my upgrade fell close to the same time as the release of the new IPhone 4s [I even like typing 4s]. Sorry don't hate me but I didn't think I'd become obsessed with my smart phone like EVERYONE I know but the sad truth is that it sadly took less than 24 hours. This post is pretty much dedicated to my first moments with my shiny new baby :)

After looking at how awkward my face is maybe I'll spend a little less time smart-phoning away [probably not].  Yesterday was such a fun day after picking up my phone David & I went to the mall to get ideas for Christmas presents!! I ended up buying some eye shadow from Sephora & 2 tops from H&M :) I'm going to try & make a makeup video tutorial but I have a serious talking problem [I can't shut up] so the video might end up being 10 years long... who knows. Tomorrow's Friday what's everyone doing for Halloween??

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to ur makeup tutorial! seriously!
    I've always wanted to do one by myself but I'm worring about my stupid accent they nobody could understand me ;P

    I can totally understand u :D when I bought my iPhone 4 I was sooooooooooo excited :D and still I really am. I love my white baby :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, once you get an iPhone you can't use anything else! Believe me, I've tried lol. I got the white one back in June and I still use it like I got it yesterday!
    I don't know if you know this yet, but if you go into:
    Settings->General->Accessibility->and turn on White on Black, it makes for a good Halloween "theme". Your main text page show up with a black background with orange and white text. Kind of makes your pictures look weird, but it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That phone looks super cool! I will live with my Ipod Touch for now since it did the major upgrade so I can message my Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod users. And I am super excited about Halloween...looking to get creative with my costumes as always. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you got the white one! Can't wait to see the make up tutorial. :)

    Cute blog, btw!

    xo,
    Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg yay! now we can facetime!?! miss you too! it won't be too long til I can be in your arms again! loooove that sweater by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jellin! Mine got stolen a few months ago :(
    But hopefully my christmas gift will be an iPhone!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, I love this!! I just got home from time abroad and I have adopted my Mum's hand me down old old phone. I'm jealous! Glad you're enjoying your new baby. I like the white one!

    I have no Halloween plans, we don't really celebrate it. Can't wait to hear about yours though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING! Enjoy your new phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that phone! i'm a little jelous that its white!!! i so want a white one!! you will be so addicted... its my favourite accessory.... i would be lost with out mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3