Monday, October 17, 2011

bronzerr babyy

Several weeks ago you might have read [this] post about the Capp FABB meet-up at Nectar. While there I purchased some bronzer from them since my current bronzer at the time just had soooo much glitter in it! I much prefer a more subtle bronzey glow than a tan disco ball face.   
It's kind of hard to get a good picture of the actual color "salsa", so I thought I'd just take a before & after picture of my face with & with out it. 
Ok I'm warning you I have N O makeup in either of these pictures except for bronzer in the 2nd one to show you the difference .. so yea beware. 
No Bronzer
With Bronzer
it's not some crazy drastic difference but for me it's just enough to even out my skin & give me a little glow :)
ps: the bronzer has a subtle fragrance which I can't define, but I LOVE it !

10 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face is gorgeous even without the bronzer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning and glowy! Total bronzed babe:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the glow, it's not too orange-y which is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. instant natural glow! I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a bronzer, yay!! :) haha I love the subtle glow it gives you. very pretty, lady!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see the difference. It's very subtle I love it :-)
    My favorite powder has glitter in as well which I really hate but I love so much that powder (it's really white just perfect for my pale face:D) so I'm always trying to pretend I can't see any glitter hahahaha lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely,
    I totally love your post!Thanks for sharing;)
    Lovely pics!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers!Follow back?:)
    Have a great start of week
    Xoxo
    Mary
    www.fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
    Autumn giveaway:win $75 and $25 giftcards to the store of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bronzer. I'm super super white so I wear it every day, and I think it definitely makes you look like you have a healthy glow! You can definitely tell a difference in your pictures too - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been searching for a better bronzer too! I used a mineral one from Mac and it was so shimmery. I actually googled this morning what brozner Kim Kardashian uses haha. I might have to try this one! Great blog!

    Whitney
    cwdavenport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3