Saturday, October 29, 2011

BANG BANG

For as long as all of you have "known" me you have never known me with bangs ... but all that is about to change :) I'm getting bangs cut this weekend & I'm really excited! The funny thing is that for the last couple of years every time it starts to get chilly out I decide it's time for a change hairstyle wise. The problem is that I'm a chicken so I never do anything super drastic, bangs are about as crazy as I get. I'm going to take you on a trip down memory lane with my previous bangs
My relationship with them is very LOVE//HATE some days they look great other days they're all over the place & I'm thinking "WHY DID I GET BANGS ?!? YOU IDIOT!!" .. Sorry for that  little rant, the good news is that I will hopefully have pics posted of my new do by Monday!! 
Happy Saturday, I can't wait to see everyone's costumes :)

8 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the bangs... definitely love hate! I have to have them because of my larg-ay forehead, but I do the swoop bang because I think they're the easiest to deal with! I love your bangs they look fantastic!

    Have a great weekend! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have bangs because my forehead is sooooo big but I also have curly hair and because of humidity I can't even use a hair straighteners, it's just a waste of time for me because even when I use hair sprays my hairstyle could last like 15 minutes

    but I can see you look totally cute wearing bangs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had bangs once... and the hubs said it was my best look! i have been growing them out for a year... and so want to cut them again! i just need my hair to get a little longer! its totally clear that you can rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please check out my blog! there's something for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! bangs though small, can make a huge difference ;)

    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Those bangs look incredible on you! I know what you mean about them being annoying sometimes....you really rock the bangs!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! I have such an aversion to bangs because I had these hideous, thick bangs all through elementary school, but yours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohh but you look so cute with them!! I also have a love/hate relationship with them..but it also depends on who cut them..sometimes they look cute...and sometimes...not

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3