Sunday, October 9, 2011

Alysia's B-day

Last night was psychotic ... Let's just say that I volunteer myself to be D.D. for the  R E S T of my L I F E! Before things got out of hand I was convinced to stalk everyone with my camera. I have such a wonderful group of friends who are all so unique & beautiful so I thought to myself let me document it ! Ohh yeah we we're going out to celebrate my friend Alysia's 22nd B-day <3
Beautiful B-day girl
Adorable Mian (thrifting buddy)
Justin (husbands bff)
B-ry aka Bryan awesomeness all around
Fabulous Gwynne my blogging buddy & such a sweet heart
yayy my husband I L O V E him & I love provoking him to make such beautiful faces :)
[Me] drinking baby dinosaurs I should have known this would lead to a rough night
stunning Abby beautiful inside & out
my little models for the evening Misun & Anya
skirt-H&M, T-EXPRESS, boots (not pictured)- Isaac Mizrahi /thrifted
[yes my shirt is see through but at least my bra matched my skirt :)  ]

So happy to be surrounded by so many extraordinary people, who love you for you & don't want you to be anyone but you! This being said WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW?!?! nobody else does :(  oh well hope you all had fun weekends!!

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday to alysia! sounds like you guys had fun =) what a crowd of beautiful people! and i am a TOTAL DD FO LYF! but what happens if we both go out? i guess we'll call a taxi hahaha. have a great week love!



    x jamie
    beautyandlechic.blogspot.com

    formerly blogredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is perfect and so is your blog!
    I've been a fan for a while now, keep it up :)

    Say Hi to your newest follower!

    Maybe you could check out mine and follow if you get time?

    Stoleninspiration.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!!!!!! very nice portraits and very original :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks you had a great party :D
    I love Abby's makeup and your skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah awesome group of friends...I can't get over the dinosaur picture..LOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3