Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL VII

Whewww I'm exhausted!! At least tomorrow means Friday is almost here :) My family was visiting us from Ohio for the past 2 days & it was wonderful getting to see them! Supposedly the weather is going to cool down after tomorrow & even if it doen't all the rain makes me want to wear a "snuggly sweater" anyways hence the post lol. I've been doing a lot of online viewing notice I said "viewing" NOT "shopping" mostly because I'm on a strict budget because of my recent large purchase (car) but also because I'm on the search for the perfect pair  of boots & they are NOWHERE to be found :( So if you find a wonderful bootie, ankle boot, knee-high boot, thigh-high boot help a sister out cause I NEED one. Enough of this self pity I'm full of Mexican food so I really have no reason to be complaining.
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VII

Sorry this post is so all over the place I seriously only ate cookies all day approximately 20 of them (+ the mexican food I just ate) & they weren't so small so I'm kind of loopy.  I really like all of the sweaters, but I have a special place in my heart for the pink wild fox one & the mustard beauty above it. Happy Humpday!

3 comments:

  1. I love this blue one, pink one <3 and the last one, but I really hate this color ;-) the pattern is awesome

    I love those shoes http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-W2011/118155/424547/COMBINED%2BPLATFORM%2BANKLE%2BBOOT

    and those as well

    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-W2011/118155/499050/FRILLED%2BANKLE%2BBOOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! there's really not much better than a belly full of mexican food, yummmm....
    xoxo kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3