Thursday, September 22, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VI

With all this crisp fall weather creeping up on I figured that it's time to start scouting for the perfect new "FALL BAG" I've decided I prefer it to be a buttery brown! I guess it will finally be time to retire my dirty white fringed/tasseled to death bucket purse which has taken me through the entire summer. You will truly be missed lol :(  I know it's Thursday NOT Wednesday I'm a day late but w/e better late than never!! Also THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone for commenting! It's so crazy that people you've never even met can be so sweet & really brighten your day, so for that Thank you LADIES!! I also have my first EVERR giveaway for a digital scrapbook program. I haven't tried it out yet but I'll let you know more about it when I find out more details!!
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VI

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VI by waverlybair featuring vintage handbags

I think I'm at a 4 way tie between all of the bags in the corners lol I guess I'll have to get them all :) jkjk
Which one's do you like?? Or have you already snagged the perfect Fall bag??

4 comments:

  1. I have a couple of brown bags, but I don't have any in this buttery brown color. It's fantastic. The best part is that it goes with any color -- especially red. I love this shade of brown with red.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought myself a brown bag!!!! I so want some brown boots to match!! I love the second one in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3