Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. V

Soo Fall is right around the corner :(  I love SUMMER idc what anyone says I love booty shorts, crop tops, & obnoxious welcome to Miami colored nail polishes!! But I can at least be friendly to Fall & let's be honest any excuse to shop is fine by me :) So happy it's already Wednesday!! So for this "episode" of WIWW I selected some adorable boots with the short chunky heels because let's face it heels are HOTT & the wow sexyy factor but sometimes our lovely little feet deserve a break hence the boots below :)

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. V


hope you like my little selection, just a couple more hours of work!
Which ones do you like the best?? 
My faves are the 2 fold over ones with the flower & the leopard print.

2 comments:

  1. i need me some badass boots too babe! i love your selection of boots! my fave pair? hmm, if i could only choose one, i'd choose the one with the fringe!! so adorable! hope youre doing well doll

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those blacks with hobnails :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3