Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. IIII

OMG it's seriously torrential down pouring outside my office which is making me NOT want to leave to go get lunch, which really sucks because I already ate my lunch at 10 this morning lol. It was so yummy a turkey,cheese, & pesto sandwich on wheat :) Anyways you know what time it is ... Caaaabs are here jkjk sorry I'm guilty of indulging in the Shore. Today's WIWW post actually is a NEED more than a WANT especially with all these crazy impromptu thunder storms.
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY by waverlybair featuring a union jack umbrella
Stay warm and dry!! & to my new friends thanks so much for following me it makes my day reading your sweet comments :)

4 comments:

  1. ahh I cant wait for it to start raining here! This heat sucksssss!! i love all of these umbrellas! hope that you are doing well! that lunch sounds yummy =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lots of compliments on my rain gear today !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's raining here all the time in new york I feel that I need to buy another umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh rain.. because of rain (and not wearing my cute rain boots..) I'm sick now ;/ so yeah, I definitely need another cute umbrella ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3