Saturday, September 10, 2011

SCRUBBY SATURDAY

Good afternoon folks!! This morning David & I woke up way too early for a Saturday, but it ended up being pretty sweet. He had his first soccer game for this men's league he just signed up for & his team won 3-0! It was actually a nice change having an entire Saturday instead of our usual sleeping in late Saturday although sometimes sleeping in is NECESSARY. Anyways I hadn't really done my make-up or hair all week lol because I'm lazy & I'd rather sleep til the last second instead of getting ready for work. So even though I'm not doing anything cool for the day I still "got ready" as if I'm going out for tonight & it's raised my mood (why I was bummed). So I was like since I put on a nice mask I should share it with the blogosphere :)
after my "mask of make-up" was applied I should have taken a before picture I'm unrecognizable lol
tools, I've had these brushes for years they're super cheap brushes I got from target
& I keep them in a cute vintagey glass I found @ the thrift store
supplies, as you can see I use products to the very last drop lol I hate spending $ on make-up
idk what's going on with my face but I've been L O V I N G this dark purply polish
(wet n wild "under your spell")  
laundry I N E E D to start washing :-X
dressed to impress
Key West-T  KEY WEST, U Miami sweats, VS
This outfit wasn't intentionally put together based around Florida lol it just happened but I thought it was kinda funny. Ohh Yeahh I also mowed the lawn today too bad my only motivation for it was so that I could get a tan :) Happy Saturday!!

6 comments:

  1. oh wow! it looks like you are really good with make up!

    PvdH

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your make up :-) It look so natural :-) so great!
    and I'm a little jealous because I can't use eyeliner :-( I've tried many times to apply it but I really suck at it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put your brush collection in such a cute jar!! :) And the eyeliner-eyeshadow thing looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad ur okay after the flooding.
    ur looking happy doll, glad to see it.

    :)
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. the glass you keep your tools in is pretty, and has so much character! you can find the coolest things at thrift stores huh?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so pretty! love how you did your brush holder. Super cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3