Sunday, September 25, 2011

CAR SHOPPING!!

I finally bought a car to replace my last car (the inside story) it's such a nice feeling not having to rely on someone else to get around. I will however miss getting to ride w/ David in the morning it's nice getting to spend a couple extra moments together :) Anywho I got a little carried away w/ the winged eyeliner & closed mouth smiles in this post lol but to be fair I warned you!! Also, I experimented w/ the space ship settings on picnik which I also messed around with in this post. It was a pretty cool experience I knew that I wanted the same style car, but possibly a newer one than the car I had prior. I ended up with .... bum ba da bum a 2012 Nissan Altima Coupe it's Black on Black needless to say I'm a LITTLE obsessed too bad I'll be paying it off for the rest of my existence :-X Yupp hope you ladies had a Fantastic Weekend!! 
denim button up: VS, leggings: RANDOM SHOP IN NYC, grey-T: H&M
Sorry I keep taking crappy photos on my webcam but I still kinda haven't gotten the hang of my "NICE" camera but idk it's still kinda ehh, but I'll try & read up on it more!!

7 comments:

  1. love picnik! and im so happy you got a car! woo hoo! you're so beautiful wave! hope you had a great weekend!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the button up denim top. anything relaxed and comfy, always has my name on it.
    you look so cute.

    Come Visit
    KaitGirl.blogspot.com
    xo kait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just googled ;-) your car and whoa.. I must say.. it's gorgeous! so cute! :D:D damn.. I'm jealous.. I suck at driving.. maybe not at driving but at parking!

    you look adorable dear! I love your smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes congrats on the nice new car...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black on black can't wait to see it and see you soon i hope : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new ride! The 2012 Nissan Altima Coupe is a great choice. I'd love to have that. Your denim button up is FTW! Looove it!

    -Jennifer Townsend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find the latest used and new cars for sale.
    Great used car deals and prices.
    More here used cars lincoln ne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3