Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WHAT WYNDRA WANTS WEDNESDAYS VOL. III

Today is my one & only little sister, Wyndra's 12th Birthday! I can't believe she's turning 12 today, because I'll always see her as my "baby" sister. When I asked her what she wanted for her B-day she said, "high top chuck taylors" (orange specifically). Here's the problem I've looked high & low but can't find the orange & high-top combo :(  It's ok though because I'm going to have her design her own custom pair online which will be even cooler! I can't wait to see what she comes up with, so needless to say her B-day inspired my WIWW post <3

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS



 summer 2011 after Wyndra's Softball Game
& last summer 2010 the day before the wedding :)

I really couldn't ask for a better little sister she is already an amazing person who is wise beyond her years & in addition to that she's brilliant! I know she's going to do a lot with her life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY W Y N D R A <3

4 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with high top chucky t's! Found you by way of mad amyt...stop by sometime and say hello...

    chandra
    astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you too are just lovely.
    she will abso love your gift to her!!!
    im excited for her, i hope you let us see what she designs :)

    www.breezeybee.blogspot.com
    bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg sooo cute!!! I was going to say paint some white ones orange but you got it covered!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3