Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS!! VOL. I

So I know you've all been having trouble sleeping at night in anticipation for the first ever WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS, but fear not because it's finally H E R E!!
What I Want Wednesdays


Nude heels, £4.99
Steve madden pumps, $130
Christian louboutin pumps, $995
Badgley Mischka high heel pumps, $225
Qupid platform pumps, 42 NZD
Christian louboutin shoes, $695
Miss Selfridge platform heels, £40



The reason that I picked nude pumps to start off this little feature, is because they are SOO versatile! I already have 1 pair of open toed nine-west nude pumps, & I have literally worn them to death. The sole of the shoe looks like it's been through a serious battle field, which is kinda true some clubs feel like battle fields. Anyways, I want another pair so I've got my eyes open. Hope you liked this little post, stay tuned for next weeks :)



7 comments:

  1. the pointy toe louboutin is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shoes! greetings from paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pointy CL's are ammmmazing! i think i need those too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude pumps are a closet staple and guess what I don't own any!! I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my waverly, ive missed you! i finally have Internet again =) yay! these shoes are amazing and you sould get every pair haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for coming over to the glossarie the other day! i love, love LOVE your blog - will definitely keep up with your posts :) nude pumps are high on my priority list for fall...decisions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3