Saturday, August 20, 2011

snuggling&snacks

This past week kicked my butt! So last night we decided to get some movies & snacks and just chill out. I must say that staying in, snuggling, snacking, & watching movies is definitely under rated! It was so nice to just wear  comfy clothes & just lay in bed watching movies! Unfortunately I'm still obsessed with my new camera & insisted on taking pictures last night of our Friday night in. Hope you're weekends been relaxing!
PS: I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have been leaving comments, it's so nice getting to read them & I really appreciate you taking time to leave them! They make me really happy :)

2 comments:

  1. how romantic! a night in sounds wonderful =) and omg your little puppy dog is so adorableeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh la la, that looked like a freaking awsome night! ben and jerry to top it off!

    im ur new follower so check out my blog doll and follow if you like
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3