Saturday, August 13, 2011

A quick update!!

David's dad (my father-in-law) is doing much better !! He'll still be in the hospital for a little while, but he's definitely on the road to recovery. On another note I have 2 finals that are due tomorrow for my online english class, which I still have yet to write .. whoopsies. Anyways I'll just pull an all nighter. I really miss doing outfit posts, so hopefully next week I'll pull something together. Here's a couple quick pics I snapped this afternoon before we went to the hospital ..



EVERYYYTHING- F O R E V E R 21 (I have a problem)
Hopefully next week will be more relaxed. I'm excited because hopefully **fingers crossed** I'll get to move into my new office at work!! Bad news my friend Becca is moving to Cali & I'll miss her A L O T! Have a Super Saturday everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see your FIL is doing better. :-) Gosh I hate finals...good thing grad school doesn't give me finals...at least not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad papa is doing good! And Im going to miss you like crazy too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you pulled the outfit together! and of course i lovvvve the scarf! its pink :) hehe i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3