Wednesday, August 24, 2011

beads&&blues

Last Saturday I went to 3 different thrift stores, can you say DREAM DAY?!? I actually went about choosing clothes differently than how I normally do. I'm one of those people who has the mind set of "ooohhh this piece of clothing is weird/border line ugly I LOVE IT!! & I'm gonna make it work" ... what happens is I chop it up and try to "alter" it key word T R Y. Sometimes it works & when it does it's magic but to the thrifted scraps at the bottom of my closet who have never seen daylight I'm sorry :( nothing personal lol. Sooo back to the point of my story I only bought pieces that we're GREAT from the start & those included: a lime blouse, a nude blazer, & a brown patterned tunic! So excited because these are 3 items that are nothing like anything I currently own .. soooo that means that I will probably wear them more. Yupp, ohh yeah also I saw this adorable girl at the thrift store & like the creeper that I am I asked if I could take her picture for my blog. I think I definitely freaked her out, but she was sweet enough to pose for a few pics, thanks!!
thrifted(Men's Denim Pants d.i.y.'d & seen here): Calvin Klein, thrifted:Belt tank:H&M
 isn't she adorable! I love her bowler hat & her cute little crop tank the perfect summer look :)

4 comments:

  1. Lmao....I wasn't freaked out that bad..cool blog by the way love the wedding pics y'all are an extremely cute and adorable couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! obsessed with your belt! love!

    take care, aimee
    diy blog: swellmayde.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3