Friday, July 1, 2011

inner AUDREY

I woke up this morning feeling more FAB than usual, so of course I had to go shopping! 1 problem I'm trying to save money, so I opted for the thrift store which is where I usually shop anyways lol. I decided to wear the black dress that I wore here. I channeled my inner Audrey by pairing round turtleshell glasses with my dress & poofing my hair a little in the back. My focus for my little shopping trip today was all about "business attire". Since I start my new job in a week I really needed appropriate clothes to wear to work & luckily I scored some great pieces. I got 3 button-ups & 3 pairs of flats for under 30$!! I really don't know how to dress "nicely" besides pairing pencil skirts with button-ups , so if anyone has some good ideas for cute work outfits PLLLLEEEEASE fill me in, ok thanks :)


I hope everyone has a Wonderful 4th of July weekend!! Next weekend I'm off to NYC eeeeek!!

8 comments:

  1. Love this post!Your sunnies are adorable!!!Great pics!
    Happy weekend
    chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are ADORABLE and $30 for all that? Great finds! Have a blast in NYC next week girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh i wanna thrift with you!! you are so adorable waverly :) i hope you and your hubby are having a great weekend! happy fourth of july babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that you channeled your inner audrey! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww cute pictures :) Love your shades and mmm that pizza looks goood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and playful!
    That pizza looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pics!
    You are still beautiful in wacky faces.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3