Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2 DAYS STRAIT WITH THE POLICE

haha catchy tittle right?? I know it grabbed your attention! This last weekend was crazy in NY, it wasn't at all what I was expecting. There were a lot of great fun times, & there were some times where I was really depressed. Back to the tittle, I started my new job yesterday & have spent the last 2 DAYS STRAIT WITH THE POLICE because that's my new job lol. I can't go too into detail but it's been really cool so far just learning the ropes & being labeled as the "ROOKIE". Anyways, like I said it's been a crazy couple of days & I'm exhausted adjusting to this new 8:30 to 5 schedule however I don't mind not having to rush strait from 1 job to the next 1. I'm too tired to post NY pics (plus I didn't take that many). So here's one of my enjoying the gorgeous weather :)

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear you had a great time in NY! I would love to travel there some day! the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, but the first one is totally stunning! Thanks for stopping by ;)

    xo

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you got me with your title! anyway, cool cool photos! I love those sunnies!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkamteproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are awesome photos. Love every single one of them! That first one really caught my attention though

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3