Tuesday, June 14, 2011

snap shots from the weekend

I'm sure you're all sick of hearing me talk about Ohio, but unfortunately that's not gonna stop me lol. While I was visiting home I got to hang out with my best friend Mika (also my maid of honor) for an entire day. It was so much fun we went to the pool. joked about stupid stuff we did when we were younger, & we went to Bar Louie for dinner. I'm sure all of you have that one friend who's just always been there, & I'm lucky enough to have Mika as mine. Here are a couple outfit shots of what I wore that night to dinner.
hello MySpace picture
tank top-Macys (borrowed from Mika), mini skirt-Express, heels-Nine West, purse-Big Buddha
PS: If anyone knows how to make the little tabs at the top underneath the tittle & are feeling super-duper nice & want to explain it to me I would LOVE you forever!!

2 comments:

  1. Love best friend time. Your top is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picuter your outfit is lovely !!!

    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3