Thursday, June 30, 2011

sheeer to black

The other night was my lovely friend Mian's 21st birthday!! She's basically the last one in our group of friends who needed to turn 21 lol so now no one will be left out when we go out! Anways, my dumb camera died before we got to the shin-dig. This shin-dig of course was located in D.C. where it's very easy to go from the really ritzy parts to the friggin G H E T T O in a matter of seconds. Of course we thought we knew where we were so we got out & started walking. People thought I was a hooker (the 5in wedges whoopsies) like 20 people were out in their yards doing lawn work at 11pm ... yeah we should have picked up on those subtle details. The point of the story is we ended up there safe, & now our little Mian can legally drink partayyyy!!!
for now on I'm calling these shoes the "hookers" haha 
sorry for the poor quality picture
next BIG purchase a new camera!

my D.I.Y.'d shorts that I've spent wayyy too much time destroying 
"purse" for the night


sheerT  EXPRESS, d.i.y. shorts CK(thrifted), hookers FRANCESSCA'S COLECTION, necklace CHARMING CHARLIES

3 comments:

  1. I heart! DIY all you are missing is a large blk leather cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the one in my group of friends that will be the last to turn 21... haha This post reminded me of that. Your outfit looks really good and the shoes are way sexy. haha about the hooker part - glad you all partied it safe. :)
    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the shoes, babe.. and those DIY shorts are HOT! I (sometimes) wish I could pull a pair off like those. ;)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3