Friday, June 3, 2011

Rock Candy & Antique Pearls

A couple of weeks ago I came home to find a lovely package sitting on my couch from Jamie of Blog Redhead. It really made my day, because I never get surprises like that so I was super duper pumped to open it! Drumroll please . . . 
cute little parcels 
yayy the RINGS!!
(excuse my nails lol)
close-ups 
antique pearl ring & rock candy ring :)

I absolutely looove both of them, & I love that they each provide very different looks for an outfit. I've already worn both of them & will have more pictures up soon! You should totally check out Jamie's blog & if you're interested in buying any of the rings go here to check them out! Have a Fantabulous Friday <3
ps: THANKS AGAIN JAMIE !!


1 comment:

  1. the rock candy ring is pretty cool <3

    Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3