Saturday, June 11, 2011

Operation Glitter

So I know it's been a while I took a quick trip home to Ohio & I've been here (OHIO) since Wednesday. It's been a crazy couple of days, but the kind of wonderful crazy where it's filled with all of the people you love. As promised I'm finally about to post the D.I.Y. that I did last weekend. I got the idea from the little blacklist. Hope you enjoy! Now to start off with a little inspiration!
(don't judge me this is the first collage I've ever done on the computer).
these are just a cheap pair of heels I've never worn from Wet Seal
I just bought these at Michael's  
after doing this I learned it's better to spray outside lol
my favorite part
shake off excess glitter & spray sealant 
let them dry off & continue to shake off excess glitter & apply more coats of sealant
that way you won't leave glitter
E V E R Y W H E R E like I did ... whooops


Anyways I've got plenty of stories & pictures to share with all of you, but I'll start pulling all that together when I'm back at home. Bye Ohio, I'm off to go sit in a car for 7 1/2 hours .. be jealous verrry jealous! How do you guys stay occupied on long road trips?? All I can promise is lots of snack eating & music blaring. 

5 comments:

  1. oh yes girl, i am totally doing this!! awesome job :) it came out soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing and I feel completely inspired to cover something in hot pink glitter!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh omg I love this can't believe I am just seeing this post now!!! I def want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3