Monday, June 27, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday Oooooooh Oooooohh

So can I just say how much of a D O R K I am. Anyways last night I was working on my online homework (Boo) & of course I was like "let me check out my blog that way I can still look like I'm working on my paper but get to actually do something I like instead!" Yes so to my shock & my HAPPINESS I saw that I had 17 comments! Eeek that's the most I've ever received on a single post so I wanted to say thank you to all of you, your comments made me really happy! Yupp, sorry for the sporadic use of all of the CAPITALS. I'm excited for another reason.... my husband got into business school!!! Yayy congrats Babe :) so of course to celebrate we had a little impromptu lunch date at Mi Hacienda. Get ready for some pics ..
haha he hates having his picture taken 
ME: a tostada, an enchilada, & a quesadilla    DAVID: steak fajitas & beans 



ancient jeans shorts AE, boat building T (my Dad's), arrowhead necklace F21
I know this is a super casual outfit, but honestly it's really comfy & this T-shirt has a lot of sentimental value to me (cause it was my Padre's) Thanks again for all the L O V E! I'm off to work, & then after that we're having a company bowling party so expect to see pics tomorrow!
 & for everyone who gave my advice for my EURO Trip next summer thanks!!

7 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm...your food looks great...I just realized that you are married....you look beautiful in your wedding dress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very beutiful! love the blog! cool shirt also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post :))
    Feel free to visit my clothing website at

    http://vannoybfashion.bigcartel.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you've heard this before, but you are gorgeous. And that food looks way too good. :) Hope your online homework went well (I don't like it either!)
    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and I like it.
    You two make a perfect couple.

    Feel free to check mine,

    momfashionworld.blogspot.com

    I hope you like it so we can follow each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3