Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It was a Horrible No Good Very Bad Day!

Yesterday was just one of those days where I was just thinking to myself could this day be any more annoying?! It just needs to be over with already. I was going to dedicate an entire post to it, but I decided not to give into my own negativity. Anyways, waking up this morning all the "bad" things from yesterday almost seem funny.Just to give you an idea of the face I was making all day I found a pic from last summer which basically summarized how I felt all day yesterday.
So now that I think yesterdays events are funny I'll share one of the annoying/funny things that happened to me. I'm a lifeguard at a College's pool, and that pool becomes open to the public in the summer. With the temperature yesterday in the high 90's you can imagine how packed we were. Needless to say there were some kids goofing off & one of them pretended to be drowning (I didn't know he was pretending) so I dove in the pool with all of my clothes on & my freshly straitened hair (big deal to me lol) only to realize as soon as I hit the water that he was completely fine. Moral of the story I didn't have a change of clothes & I was stuck sitting in wet clothes for the rest of the shift & my drive home :(

On a brighter more sparkly note I'm doing a D.I.Y. project this weekend & the only hint I'm going to give you is ...
some of the pieces

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!
&& PS: to all of my followers & those of you who comment THANKS SO MUCH!!
you have no idea how much it really makes my day <3

3 comments:

  1. ugh! that kid! i mean, your hair was freshly straightened for goodness sakes! lol trust me its a big deal for me too haha. im glad that punk of a kid was okay though :) i cant wait to see your DIY!!

    sending you hugs!
    xo jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that facial expression in the picture said it all! I would of been upset too. Glad your feeling better doll and can see the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! I have totally had many of those days. Oooo I cant wait to see to see what your diy project is!!

    XO Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3