Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

Although my Dad probably won't read this post, it is Father's Day & I LOVE my Padre!! My Dad is the most hard working, noble, kind, thoughtful, sweet, considerate, loving person I know. Seriously, I can't say enough about him except that I know that I am so lucky & blessed to have him as my Dad. He has always supported me in everything I've done & he's always willing to listen to me & my ramblings. Anyways, even though I won't get to spend today with him I just wanted to share a little post about him! I hope all of you can enjoy today & reminisce about fun memories you've had with your Dads!
don't ask about my outfit lol
my proud Papa

2 comments:

  1. awww that's so lovely! I don't live with my dad as well, he's in vegas and i'm staying in the philippines. But we always keep in touch usually through skype:) Nice your wedding photo with your dad!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3