Wednesday, June 29, 2011

get your BOWL on

I'm a day late, but whatever that's nothing new lol. Monday after work at the restaurant we had a bowling party because we had the best overall scores for all the restaurants, basically because we rule! So here are some pictures! Also, last night was my friend Mian's 21st B-day but my camera died right before we got there so I only have a few outfit pictures which I'll put up soon!
Nikki & I hard at work


being goofy as usual
perfect form
95 not too bad
oversized-T   H&M, jeggings   TARGET,   dirty bowling shoes   BOWLING ALLY 

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!! love the skinny jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bowling!! i suck soo bad though =X youre so pretty, friend!! your 95 is so much higher than what i got the last time i bowled! i believe i was in the high 60s lol. oh how fun would it be to bowl together! what we do is, when someone gets a gutter, they have to do a dance move! its so fun :)

    hope that you have a wonderful rest of the week dear! happy hump day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3