Saturday, June 4, 2011

CORAL//PINK[FLOYD]

Hola Ladies!! Friday morning I had FREE TIME (I know crazy) so I went with Veronica (little sister) to a field by our house to take some pictures with a typical cool summery outfit. I love this outfit first off because it's super comfy & it catches the breeze aka portable air-conditioning. Second I LOVE color so the coral shorts definitely add a bright fun pop. Third all the cute little bangles add a boho chic feel to the look. 
enjoying the sun's rays :)
crop top, shorts, jewelry :Forever 21 heels:E-bay rock-candy ring:Jamie

Have a SUPER SUNDAY!!
Tomorrow I'm going to my friend's pool ALLL DAYYY ( SOO Excited!!) 

3 comments:

  1. you sure can rock the short short's lady! i love the color as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your color!! and love the accessories!!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3