Saturday, May 28, 2011

X-O-X-O Gossip Girl

Hello Ladies <3 I'm in a FABULOUS mood today! I'm laying in bed (I got to leave early from work) watching the 6th season of SEX in the City! Watching it makes me wanna move to NYC, get a fabulous job, & prance around in Manolo Blahniks all day (A girl can dream right?) . Anyways all this talk about NY made me really want to go back! I went to NYC last October with my best friend Jenn & we had the most wonderful time. We stayed at her Aunt's BEEEEAUTIFUL pent house which sits right on the East River. We were lucky enough to stay there for an extended weekend & I just wanted to share some of the pics from the trip. Hopefully I'll be visiting my sister Jessica there sometime this summer. 


 
Outfit for our 1st night out in NY
BLOUSE:thrifted, SKIRT:express, BOOTS:isaac mizrahi
I got called "ZEBRA". "REFEREE". & "CONVICT" lol
the price we pay for trying to be fashionable
MOMA
(ART GALLERY)

the W I S H tree
YUMMY lunch in SOHO
& if you're wondering about the title we were watching Gossip Girl when we got home, & we were excited to see a lot of familiar places we had just visited...


3 comments:

  1. NYC is magical and I love living here. The Summer is my favorite season here so whenever you get a chance to come back try for the Summer, you wont regret it ;)

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been to NYC before! this looked like an awesome trip :) you are sooo pretty waverly :) and im super duper excited you liked the rings!! i hope you had an amazing weekend love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3