Monday, May 23, 2011

SCRUM-DIDDLY-UMPTIOUS!

I ran a couple miles this morning (trying to slim down) & I came home STARRRVING ... what to eat what to eat I was really hungry but I didn't want to eat something super heavy so I made a panini. My mother in law is from Italy & she had made fresh focaccia yesterday so I used that for the bread & I topped it with turkey, avocado, lettuce, tomato, muenster cheese, freshly roasted peppers, & topped off with some homemade italian dressing. Throw it in the panini grill & ENJOY!!
Today was filled with laundry, booking appointments, & of course cleaning .... therefore a very casual comfy outfit was required so here it goes ..


alrighty lovelys I'm off to work

3 comments:

  1. UGGH dont you hate it when you run and come home feeling famished?! I do!! Your turkey panini looks soo good. I love your new earrings!

    XO
    Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. SLIM DOWN! you look awesome from what I can see!!! That sami looks awesome yummy too! (found you though Lindsay at Delighted Momma) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3