Sunday, May 22, 2011

Latin Quarter

Last night after an afternoon full of work I was lucky enough to get to hang out with my friend D. We enjoyed lounging around her apartment catching up on funny work stories & sipping wine. It was her friend's birthday last night so I went with her to Latin Quarter where we danced our little booties off on the roof top bar! I had a lot of fun & want to go back there to have dinner on the roof. Almost exactly 1 month left til I start my new job and one of the perks of this new job is that I'm totally unprepared clothes wise, so I'm enjoying buying new clothes to suite this job. Hope everyone had a relaxing Sunday ... here are some outfit shots from last night!



 leopard skirt-H&M, tank top-TARGET, wedges-FRANCESCA'S COLLECTION, 
necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, earrings-CLAIRES

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3