Friday, May 13, 2011

COTTON-ON & CONVERSES



I'm done with FINALS! TOO excited to even think strait lol. Last Saturday my BFF since 3rd grade came to visit all the way from the GREAT STATE of O-H-I-O (I'm a little biassed because I'm a midwest girl). Anyways David & I had a yummy dinner with Raychelle  & her BF Andy... so here are some pics 
the scarf is a result of too much Mad Men 
dinner @ Blue Grass
me & raych
David's Face = Priceless
after dinner 
view from their hotel
sorry for the poor quality of the pics I NEED a new camera!
I'm wearing an old Cotton-On dress which I bought when we lived in Sydney
 & white converses comfy & cute! 
So pumped for the weekend .. what do you guys have planned??

4 comments:

  1. I love your style!!
    Spanish kisses for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, im glad you and bff had a good time :) the photo of you two holding hands is just TOO cute!! and you look adorable as always wave!

    p.s
    too much Mad Men is always good for the soul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit... and your photos are so lovely!

    thanks for the comment and stopping by my site! :)

    xoxo, aimee


    swellmayde.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3