Thursday, April 14, 2011

you drive me crazzzzy ... i'm so excited!!

There is no doubt in my mind that I'm writing this now it a state of complete delirium !! I got home from work last night five til midnight, went so sleep around 2ish, and woke up this morning at 4 A.M.!! to do my hospitality project (we're going to pretend I didn't have over a month to work on this project :)  Anyways I have exciting news!! ( and no I'm not pregnant I'm just gaining weight lol)
... yupp that's the exciting news, sorry I've been waiting for this day for what seems like FOREVERR!! 
ps: excuse the crazy face I just like my hair in this picture, have a GREAT DAY I know I WILL!! <3



1 comment:

  1. WOOOHOOOO!!! We already had our spring break, but I felt EXACTLY the same way. And I know I'm gonna be havin a photo just like that come summer vaca. Love it.

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3