Sunday, April 10, 2011

sun/burger day

Started off today with a delicious burger with all the right toppings provolone cheese, avocado, tomatoes, lettuce, bacon, sauteed onions ... what more could a girl ask for? Yupp... nothing too interesting around here, except that I bought 2 new pairs of shoes impulse shopping with my sister-in-law ( I hate that term) who made a surprise visit from NY! I will be posting pics of the new shoes, but this week is gonna be crunch time since it's the week before Spring Break so I'll basically be dead for the week, hope you all have something more enjoyable to look forward to this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Those burgers look incredible. wow.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat looks so yummy! and that nail polish is an awesome color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3