Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SPRING BREAK '11 / EASTER WEEKEND

So this past week has been just what I needed I got to spend time with my family, eat yummy food, go shopping,  go to a soccer game & best of all not do ANY homework!! I wish I would have snapped more pictures but here are just a couple <3
the wives relaxing before the soccer game

Abbs & I (isn't she adorable!?)
my lovely parents & my little sister Wyndra


the B E S T   L U N C H   E V E R
(wedge salad w/ bleu cheese dressing, tenderloin skewars, & warm palenta croutons)
*my mouth is watering as I type this*


my family + my cousin Angie & her bf
we ended up getting dinner @ the restaurant I work at

Yupp ... a busy week & tomorrow is a BIG day for me but I can't tell you why yet
.... stay tuned hopefully it'll be good news *fingers crossed*



3 comments:

  1. yOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL ;))

    XOXO

    http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of that lunch right now! Looks goood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! love how you made them vintage looking xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3