Friday, April 15, 2011

Red Rover Red Rover

The long awaited first day of Spring Break came early for me yesterday, thanks to my 2 hours of sleep. I showed up to life guarding after school & was venting to my boss about how exhausted I was & he suggested I go home & rest! This suggestion to go home & rest couldn't have come at a more perfect time considering that yesterday was my friend Becca's birthday & all of our friends were gonna be celebrating it at Union Jacks. So instead of resting I started curling my hair, piling on the makeup, & trying to do anything I could to look a little more lively. This outfit is such a "Typical Wave" outfit as all of my friends would say. I was a little over dressed for the pub but I really didn't care because I hadn't been able to dress up in a while so wth. The lace up wedges I'm wearing are one of the pairs of shoes I bought the other day when I was sad lol. They're sooo comfy the sole of the shoe is kinda spongey so they were the right choice for last night because after 10pm they turn the pub's dining room into a dance floor. Overall it was a wonderful night filled with friends, drinks, dancing, & laughing! The perfect remedy for a long week & a great way to jump start my Spring BREAK!!! 

PS: tomorrow is my other friend Sara's B-day & we're going to a delicious 
Moroccan Restaurant in D.C. so prepared to be bombarded w/ plenty of foody pics <3
sorry for the poor quality of the last picture
&
 ignore the fact that I only have polish on 2 fingers.... Thanks!!

T-shirt-VS, Skirt & Belt-Thrifted, Wedges-MIA, Rose Necklace-F21, Envelope Clutch-Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3