Wednesday, April 20, 2011

STOP HAMMMOCK TIME!






I had a fun little backyard photoshoot Monday with my friend Mian (the same one I went thrifting with!) She let me borrow her Rayban Club Masters for the look as well as the high waisted jean shorts. I really like the bright red pop of the lipstick in contrast to the neutral tones of the outfit. These pictures however made me realize that I need to be more conscious of what I eat & to exercise more lol especially in time for swimsuit season! So far my spring break has been fun, relaxing, & I almost feel accomplished. I'm excited for tomorrow because David & I are going on a date to the D.C. United Soccer game with some of our coupled friends. Yupp I'm off to work hope everyone's having a GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Great shots! You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these pictures and yur outfit !

    Mon blog : www.sohappyface.blogspot.com

    BISOUS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3