Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunny Sun Sun!!



mustard crop top/VS, ankle strap sandals/EBAY, shorts/H&M, sunnies/THRIFTED, daisy cuff/CR

It's almost never nice & sunny on my days off, so you can understand why I was so excited to get to spend some time outside with Champ our dog who was polite to pose for a shot with me. This past weekend I had a lovely little date with David at this italian restaurant in Georgetown called Paper Moon it was so yummy!! He had the Pizza club & I had these two past tubes stuffed with cheese & chicken in a pesto sauce (derrrrishious) I could definitely go for some right now! Afterwards we stopped by Ben & Jerry's for some Coconut Seven Layer ice cream which is a favorite of both of ours. On another note I was productive today (who would have thought?) I finished all my homework, went to the gym. & deposited my tips from last week!! Yupp yupp you gotta get excited about even the little things but I'm off to work hope everyone has a great week!!



2 comments:

  1. you have such a beautiful smile!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot in your pictures!! love the laid back look :)


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3