Thursday, March 3, 2011

denim-T

Ok so my life has basically been consumed by school & what little energy I have left is being sucked dry by work. Alright i'm finished whining .. for now. Last night I had a table ask me if this was my "real" job .. I was like WOWWW now I'm really depressed lol jk jk I don't care people say all sorts of things to waitresses that are ridiculous so I didn't let it get to me. School stinks (ok 1 more complaint) but I'm actually not doing too shabby & my humanities class is a lot of fun I love looking at all the beautiful hotels and restaurants across the country. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up but I'm definitely finding out what I do NOT want to do haha and that's be a waitress from now to infinity. Back to better things the weather has been so yummmy lately :) it just really makes everything better! Oh yeah if there were fashion police at my school they would have shot me dead in my tracks this morning haha. I literally rolled out of bed & went to school, then strait to life guarding when my boss says ,"please tell me you didn't wear that to school" .. yupp it was funny but at least I have some pics from a little bit ago I really like the outfit  it's a comfy denim button up w/ tights which need to be replaced by leggings haha so it's a little less scandalous/bootylishous but yeah hopefully I'll get some cute photos snapped up this weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3