Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Regurgitating Wardrobe

.. Ok so yesterday I was dangerously productive .. well my definition of productive may vary a little from others. I woke up and ate some yummy pineapple (points for fruit!! I never eat enough fruits), I went to the bank to deposit a whopping $30, followed by the gym (wheww I get tired even thinking about it now), then took a quick shower, & went on my merry way to WORK. Wow tmi I know but I just wanted to give you the run down. OMG I just forgot the whole point of why I was so excited that I was productive I cleaned up the ever growing monster which has been accumulating on our couch for the past 2 weeks!! I was so excited that I was finally going to do something with it so I took a before & after pic! This week has been so crazy school, working, & VALENTINES DAY coming up!! I'm actually really excited for Saturday night, a group of our 'coupled' friends are preparing a yummy V-day dinner for our gentlemen. I'm in charge of the menu because I'm the most food obsessed girl in the group & I love planning meals as long as I don't have to cook them :)   but I do have to help cook, but oh well I'm super stoked for SATURDAY!!! Look forward to a tonn of pictures!! Oh yeah & I have a new found respect for sweet potato tortilla chips (yes they exist) & humus!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful WEEKEND !!

2 comments:

  1. Youre so funny! The After looks great!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta try those sweet potato tortilla chips sounds yum!
    Am now following you, come back and follow me :)


    http://kandyandklothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3