Monday, January 3, 2011

Ciao USA .. well at least for a week

Eeeeek it's 4:25 am & I'm almost finished packing .. aside from the couch full of clothes & shoes that must be on the plane with me in a matter of hours. Our flight leaves at 12 tomorrow to Ft. Lauderdale which is where our port is for the cruise. I'm so excited it's a little bit ridiculous, but this is the first time that David & I have gotten to go on a vacation just the two of us since we've been together (this is our 5 month late honeymoon lol). I'm also excited that I get to wear the clothes in my closet, instead of my usual all black waitressing uniform or my life-guard swimsuit (talk about unflattering). Anyways I wanted to take some pictures while I was packing which of course seemed like the logical thing to do especially when one is dipping into the wee hours of the morning. Oh well I enjoy looking and reading colorful blogs, so I'm going to try and make sure that mine meets that criteria! Talk to you guys in a week!!!
my last minute packing list (really hope I didn't forget anything too crucial)
my daytime wardrobe 8-)


prepare to be overloaded with plenty of stories & pictures when we get back in a week!!


1 comment:

  1. HEY WAVE IT'S WYNDRA WITH MOM & DAD & WE JUST SAW UR CRUISE PIX & THEY'RE ADORABLE AS ONE OF UR FRIENDS WOULD SAY SO HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3