Saturday, January 1, 2011

2.0.1.1

                                     Happy Birthday 2011!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Years Eve & New Years Day! I spent NYE working (boooo!) it was a 13 hr day at the restaurant, but it's ok because I got to the party just in time to kiss David at midnight. His best friend Justin's birthday was NYE so we had a house party for him filled with friends and champagne! I really feel like this new year is gonna be great (so typical I know). I love new years because it just seems like everything is fresh & new. So far I have a few resolutions that i'd like to accomplish this year.

1. Call my little sister up more often (or @ least text)
2. Cook more than once a year (haha I only cook on David's b-day)
3. LESS TV & MORE Outside
4. Purchase staple pieces instead of impulse buying :]
5. Tell those around me how much I LOVE them!!

Best of luck to all of you this year .. I'm gonna leave you with some pictures from last night,

kiss @ midnight

Becca & I
Birthday Boy & David
Charles & I



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3