Sunday, December 26, 2010

A NEW Outlook On LIFE

My name is Waverly and I'm 21. I'm a student living here in the Maryland/D.C. area. By day I'm saving lives & by night I'm feeding the hungry.. alright that might not be entirely accurate. I am a lifeguard during the day & I'm a server at a steak house in the evening. My major is communication (because I never shut up) but I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I'm hoping that this blog will be the perfect place to document my life through pictures & stories because I have a really bad memory. I hope you enjoy reading & looking at my blog!!

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3